21 april 2009

The World According to Mom

Det här blir bara på engelska den här gången...

I was tagged by Shys to...

“write a post of ... 5 things that you love about being a mom, and find someone to link to and tag - someone from your own country, if you like, but definitely someone from another country”. (More details on the meme here.)

As I've really enjoyed reading everyone else's lists I suppose it's only fair I give it a try.


Five things I love about being a mom:
  1. Becoming a mother changed the way I look upon myself, people around me and the entire world in many, many ways. I thought I understood so much before, but I really had no idea...
  2. I love knowing that I have the cutest, funniest and smartest child in the world! (And it's totally true for every child!)
  3. Being a mother allows me to revisit childhood.
  4. Moments of complete harmony; snuggling on the couch with a favorite book, serious conversations about pirates and horses and trains, little bedside singing...
  5. Guilty pleasures like wearing your pyjamas all day, watching Jane Austen-movies while nursing, taking naps when you should be vacuuming, having cereal for dinner and unrestrained online shopping (since there's no way I can drag a cranky two-year-old to the mall)...
I will tag Shara, Sus and Heini (anyone else that hasn't been tagged but want to join are welcome too)! I'd love to read your thoughts on motherhood!

6 kommentarer:

  1. ihania!!!! kiitos kun osallistuit.

    SvaraRadera
  2. online shopping.. that's a great one that I completely missed in my list. :) But Villa Lyhty this morning was fun, too! Thanks for always sharing all your great finds!

    SvaraRadera
  3. well I'm glad someone thinks they are :-)

    it's actually a little freaky that you get such kicks out of other people's old stuff, hehe

    SvaraRadera
  4. hyvä lista! tykkään erityisesti kohdasta 5. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. heli: juu, en todella ole mikään bree van de kamp

    SvaraRadera