- Complete M's half-finished summer cap. Only thing missing is an elastic.
- Maybe make the same cap for J. I've got the perfect fabric for it.
- Jersey beanies for both M and J.
- T-shirt for J. Or two. And maybe one for M too.
- Long sleeved tee for M.
- I also have a half-finished tunic for M that's been sitting in my stash for
weeksmonths. I've cut out all the pieces, the fabric is super cute (click here) but I'm still dragging my feet... I'm just so, well, tired in the evenings - which is when I have sewing time. It's tricky.
Nevertheless I'm excited about next week. And I hope I will get the energy and motivation to check at least a few things off the list once I get into the routine of sewing a little every night. These are all things my kids really need and if I don't make them myself I'll have to buy them. Which would be easier but not nearly as much fun. There's something so satisfying in making things with your own two hands for your children.